Support and Funding
Science Court is a complex project and involved help, advice and support from many people and organizations. We particularly wish to thank the following at the University of Minnesota:
- The University Honors Program for providing a home for the Science Court course and help with organization and logistics.
- The Department of Aerospace Engineering and Mechanics for support in the development of the Science Court idea and its implemention.
- The Office of the Associate Dean for Undergraduate Programs in the College of Science and Engineering (CSE) for guidance and financial support.
- The Department of Psychology in the College of Liberal Arts (CLA) for allocating a Teaching Assistant to the Science Court Honors Seminar.
- The Library Media Services and SMART Learning Commons for help with media production.
Thanks to everyone for your help!